Men in Leadership
Become the leader everyone wants to work for by understanding how diversity, compensation and career roadmaps come together to create better workplaces and brighter futures. With key leadership learnings like these, you’ll grow your career exponentially.
Let’s get started
Our Online Men in Leadership™ Program
provides leaders with quick, convenient access to learning content that promotes the development of leadership skills and addresses the unique challenges faced by men in business today. Easy to integrate into your already busy schedule, our exclusive topics are structured to build leadership skills at all levels.
To learn more, please download our brochure here!
Online Men in Leadership™ Program
A collection of high-impact training resources, designed for leaders and aspiring leaders, these learning modules address the needs of three distinct leadership areas with 30 detailed courses:
- Leading Your Business
- Leading Your Teams
- Developing Yourself
Leading Your Business
• Judgment and Decisiveness
• Leading a Culture of Execution
• Leading Innovation
• Leading Organizational Vision
• Managing Priorities
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Leading Your Teams
• Building and Leading Teams
• Developing People
• Embracing Diversity
• Leader as Coach
• Leading Through Change
• Leading Virtually
• Leadership Networking
• The Accountable Leader
• The Agile Leader
• The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
• Leader Transitions
• The Mindful Leader
Each Program Includes
a Certificate of Progam Completion
Plus 6 Bonus Courses
- Understanding Unconscious Bias Course
- Overcoming Your Own Unconscious Bias Course
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias in the Workplace Course
- Bridging the Diversity Gap Course
- Your Role in Workplace Diversity Course
- Global Diversity Course
Blended Learning Men in Leadership™ Program
Our process brings support, flexibility, and personalization to program delivery
Our blended learning approach provides on-site content and support for live facilitated sessions, guided management meetings, for on-the-job performance support. Facilitated in person on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Customized Blended Learning Solutions:
In addition to the courses listed below, we can customize learning topics to meet the needs of your organization. For more information, give us a call today: 866-864-8200
Topics for Men in Leadership related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness
- Deconstructing Leadership Myths: Empathy-based leadership and the financial motivations behind wildly successful companies.
- Smart Strategies: Solid decision-making for the boardroom and beyond.
- Bringing it Back to The Team: Putting culture first.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Listening.
- Strengths Building: Recognizing an individual for who they are and what they bring to the table.
- The Ever-Changing Pyramid: Leading by example in the office and on the street.
OTHER POPULAR BLENDED LEARNING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Trust and Team Building
- Strategic Drive
- 360 Alignment Factor
- Communicating What Matters
- Executive Brand
- Getting Connected
- Power of Fitness
- Self Monitoring and Leading With Social Intelligence